MyCIMA

Certificate level

• Discussion topic
    31/05/2013 - 11:48am

hi guys.......my paper is on monday i have done the full kaplan book and its kit also bbp kit and acca kit for preparation of co1 but this is my first time so i am hell nervous can anyone tell me how questions come in the paper are they lengthy tough ? do questions resemble  with the kit or they are harder wat are the average marks that a person obtains in the paper plzzz help me i need full details my ppl who have gave the paper.....i knw all the questions of kit they are not hard plus i get abt 35 to 45 questions correct in every mock and test so tell me my chances kindly :)

• Discussion topic
    30/05/2013 - 5:00pm
    Hi Guys, Taking C03 and wandering if they provide present value tables and formula sheet?
  • Discussion topic
    30/05/2013 - 8:37am

Hi ,

Does anyone have this CD surplus to requirements? I am looking to buy this, please contact me if interested in selling.

thanks

Atif

• Discussion topic
    28/05/2013 - 8:58am

Hello Guys,

I just wrote this blog on C03 my intention is to answer your questions with regards to C03 in blogs, take your feedback and put togather something for the technical side of the exam as well. Provide us with your feedback on it and help us to help you pass the exam.

http://community.cimaglobal.com/blogs/aneeb-farrukhs-blog/c03-lets-get-started

kind regards,
    Aneeb

• Discussion topic
    18/05/2013 - 9:56pm

Hi,

Please help on below question from the C05 Mock Exam.

• Discussion topic
    15/05/2013 - 3:29pm

Hi All,

I have recently registered and supplied my existing qualifications; I am exempt from the entire Certificate level. How long will it take to receive my certificate?

I most recent topics I found regarding the timing was based on the late of the last completed exam. However, I would assume, it would be less time if there is no marking, etc, involved?

Many thanks,

Kyle

• Discussion topic
    15/05/2013 - 9:00am
    Does anyone know if the study text for the certificate papers (namely C04 and C05) are available to download? There are lots of 'free downloads' that look less than legal but I cannot find any site where I can purchase a PDF/ebook version of the study text. If anyone can point me to a reputable store I'd appreciate it as I'd rather carry my iPad around than big heavy books!
  • Discussion topic
    10/05/2013 - 10:46am

Hi

I am preparing for the certificate level and not sure how to register. I have prepared the C01 and now wanted to book my exams.

I believe first I need to register as a CIMA student and then contact assessment centers directly and book my exams.

Is there any time interval between the two or can I register today and appear for the exam tomorrow?

• Discussion topic
    09/05/2013 - 1:43pm
    I have Cima Certificate levels  C0 1,2, 3, 4, 5, available NOW 
    Ive got the CIMA BPP Textbook, exam pass cards, P+R Kit (which so many times the same questions are in there  as in my exam from my experience... this is definitely the most useful) and  I have the Ipass CDs too which I have tried myself but as my laptop is so old and rubbish has never installed so if you want them you can have them so a bit of a waste for me really I would have liked to use them as apparently they are good! 
  • Discussion topic
    08/05/2013 - 7:12am

Pmp training in Hyderabad | Online PMP | PMP Certification

• Discussion topic
    07/05/2013 - 4:26pm

It seems like the Cima aptitude test is different from the assessment bank. What is the difference between the two?

• Discussion topic
    04/05/2013 - 4:15am

Hello,

Regarding the sample exam provided in the website for C03, I have few clarifications/questions.
    http://www.cimaglobal.com/Documents/Student%20docs/2011_CBA/C03_samplequestions_Feb2013.pdf

• Discussion topic
    02/05/2013 - 8:45pm

Hi!

If somebody could correct me on this i'd be grateful. Question 40 asks which formula correctly expresses the relationship between ROCE, NPM and asset turnover. The answer given is A. ROCE / AT - is this correct? Shouldn't the answer be C. ROCE = NPM x AT (???). I've downloaded the other mocks given on the website and they've had incorrect answers etc - had noticed several different versions of the CO2 mock paper quoted too.

• Discussion topic
    02/05/2013 - 1:06pm

• Discussion topic
    30/04/2013 - 3:35pm
    Hi All! Would very much appreciate a second opinion on my calcs here - greatly appreciated!

I've been goiing through the BPP-ipass CD (C02 - final mock) and have a couple of queries regarding two questions (one relates to a manufacturing account, the other relates to non-profit subscriptions etc - i'll try to keep it short!

• Discussion topic
    29/04/2013 - 8:23am

Hi,

Can I ask a general question on the certificate level. What is the general time frame people are taking to complete the certificate level. I started about 6 months ago, taking CO2 after three months and passing with a 72% mark.

Three months later I have taken CO5 and got 43%, I now feel really demotivated and I am starting to worry that I am going nowhere. If I take this exam and fail again I will feel like throwing the towel in.

Just looking for some general feedback to see where other people are.

Thanks in advance

• Discussion topic
    24/04/2013 - 3:50pm
    hi if you start your cima soon after alevels and you manage to complete your certificate just before you go to university.
  • Discussion topic
    20/04/2013 - 7:30pm

Hi - I'm planning to sit the CBA for C04 in May but I am finding so much theory to retain.  I'd appreciate any revision tips that have worked for you for this exam and any general hints that could help,

Thanks

Karen 

• Discussion topic
    17/04/2013 - 12:17pm

hi everyone, 

I need to ask about cima cerificate past papers. Can I find them from somewhere or buy them.

• Discussion topic
    13/04/2013 - 9:14pm

Dear Reader,

I had been studying CIMA certificate level (2011 syllabus) for the past 1 year and 7 months (I know its too long ).  I had to home study due to limitations as I have no tutor nor study buddy due to unavailability of tutors in K.S.A.