MyCIMA

Certificate level

• Discussion topic
    04/08/2013 - 7:10pm

Hi,

I've got my C03 exam next week and revision is going well. The only chapter I'm struggling with is Chapter 6 - Forecasting.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips? ie- break it down simply for me? or point in in the direction of some youtube videos that will help make it easier for me?

• Discussion topic
    01/08/2013 - 9:59am

i am trying to learn Internal rate of return with the formula

L + NL / NL - NH x (H-L)

• Discussion topic
    31/07/2013 - 6:24pm
    discussin on c05 , business law...
  • Discussion topic
    24/07/2013 - 7:03am

Hi Guys , 

I got a problem about the nearest $’000 thing. Could anyone confirm to me that the answer is true or false ( The question is in here http://www.cimaglobal.com/Documents/Student%20docs/2011_CBA/C01_samplequestions_Mar2013.pdf)

Question 49.

Thanks you 

• Discussion topic
    19/07/2013 - 6:19am

hi

i have passed my c1 and c2 and feeling great about it and preparing for c3 and c4 need some advices  on on c3 and c4 what kind of question we will b given in exam i am asking specially for c3 is there a chance they will mixx two topics to make one question and same for the c4  plus i need to practice from bpp i pass  cd and i can,t get here in pakistan is there any version of that software online where i can get please reply soon

regards

adeel hassan

• Discussion topic
    12/07/2013 - 4:47pm

Hello,

I wanted some advice about the Certificate level. I failed the C03 Paper for the second time today. (C03 paper being the first ever paper I have studied for CIMA, was advised to do this paper first, have no previous experience in accountancy).

• Discussion topic
    11/07/2013 - 10:28am

Is there any CBA center or respresentative in Riyadh - saudi Arabia?

• Discussion topic
    08/07/2013 - 12:34pm

I recently took my first certificate level exam, C01.  Although I passed, I was appalled that CIMA students were not allowed to use their own calculators in the exam.  This rule substantially slowed me down and I was not able to complete all the questions.

To add to the frustration, the ACCA students taking their CBAs at the same time and in the same room as CIMA students were allowed to use their own calculators. 

• Discussion topic
    05/07/2013 - 7:40am
    i have lost some of my cima cba result that i got from test centre i have completed my cirtificate level but lost some of my result printout so is there any way i can get them back
  • Discussion topic
    02/07/2013 - 10:41pm

Hi,

I am currently going through a few questions and have come across one which I spent a lot of time on ;

Stationary paid for during 1905 amounted to $1350. At the beginning of 1905 there were inventories of stationary on hand of $165 and an outstanding stationary for $80. At the end of 1905,there were inventories of stationary on hand of $140 and an outstanding stationary invoice $70. The stationary figure to be shown in the income statement for 1905 is?

The answer is 1365 in the book.

• Discussion topic
    30/06/2013 - 8:43pm
    I'm currently an operational level student who is getting prepared for the November 2013 exams. But I haven't completed all of the foundation level exams yet. I'm still left with 3 subjects (C03,C04 and C05). Could you please tell me the deadline to complete all of the foundation level exams for the students who are expecting to sit for the operational level exams in November 2013?
  • Discussion topic
    23/06/2013 - 11:15pm
  • Discussion topic
    22/06/2013 - 10:16am

Hi There,

I am sitting my C03 Business Maths exams for the second time this tuesday! Failed it last year and still abit rusty on it.

I was just hoping somebody could let me know what formulas are provided in the exam. I think pearsons correlation & standard deviations formulas are given but nore sure on the likes of regression anaylsis etc.

Does anyone know exactly what formulas are provided.

Thanks in advance Noel

• Discussion topic
    18/06/2013 - 12:56pm

Hi

I'm just about to start the certificate level with C-01 Management Accounting and I want to know which books are the best to use - Kaplan, BPP or Elsevier?

I did attempt the Business Mathematics paper a few years ago and bought the Elsevier books but didn't find them very good at all.

Any other advice for studying these papers i.e. best way to study etc would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

• Discussion topic
    18/06/2013 - 11:01am

Hi All

I'be looked everywhere on this site and on google but can't seem to find where to buy the iPass cds for the Certificate level exams. Failed C01 last week with 46% and passed yesterday with only 54%. Disappointed with the result as I felt comfortable with 90% of questions in the Question Bank in the BPP book. From reading posts on here, I can see that students find the iPass cds great. I'd like to have them under my belt so that I have the best chance possible.

I'd appreciate any feedback.

Thanks in Advance,

Emma

• Discussion topic
    16/06/2013 - 6:28pm

Hey.. I have all the books of certificate level (C01, C02, C03, C04 and C05) Kaplan elsevier along with kits. Also have kits of BPP. If anyone interested do reply!! 

Thankyou :) 

• Discussion topic
    10/06/2013 - 1:38pm

Hi,

I've just failed my C02 resit. I got 40% the first time and 44% the second time around.

• Discussion topic
    07/06/2013 - 7:13pm

Hi Everyone,

I passed the C04 2010 syllabus studying all on my own and I attained a 1st time pass with 70%.

I am now willing for an experimental period to offer free tution on C04 over Skype.

PM or reply here to arrange something.

Cheers,

Simon Lau

• Discussion topic
    07/06/2013 - 4:47pm

Hi all,

Just browsing through the CIMA website, but couldn't locate the Examiner reports for any CBA papers. Could someone please explain the reason for this or provide the link where we can find the examiner reports for the CBA subjects ? Thanks in advance.

• Discussion topic
    06/06/2013 - 9:26am
    Dear all
    I am taking my C04 in a couple of weeks and just have a few questions.
    1) Which study guide and practice questions are most similar to the exam format, BPP or Kaplan?
    2) Has anyone had recent experience of the exam, what kind of questions came up?
    3) Were they all covered in the above books (and if so which?)
    Many thanks.