MyCIMA

**BPP E2,P2,F2 COURSE NOTES,TEXT,REV TXT,PASS CARDS***

Replies : 35

HI, I have recently passed all managerial level and therefore i am selling all my books from my courses.

I attended the taught course and revision phase, and study day so i have all the books and relevant materials from all.

For Sale: 

Study Text books, & taught course notes

Revision text and course notes

Passcards & other guidance material guidance such as "24 hour" worth of questions you should cover before an exam.

I will mostly likely put all of it into a bundle and sell as a whole but im happy to sell whatever is needed. If you are interested please give me an email on here or my personal email below.

Thanks,

Pavan - London UK

[email removed by a moderator on 31/07/2012 as posting contact details publicly contravenes our community guidelines. Please use the web messaging system to get in touch with other CIMAsphere users - more info in our Help page]

Text books for sales

Dear Pavan,

hi,how are you? would like to enquiry you regarding your reading material for

operational level and management level.

which year textbook and course note you are using for those 2 level?

and price ?

thanks

regards, 

Re: Text books for sales

Hi , 

Sorry for the delayed response.

This is all 2010/11 material and valid for this years sitting.  Iam based in London and can post to anywhere in the UK

please let me knw what material you are interested in and I will let you know the price for the same.

Ideally I would sell the entire material for each subject ie course notes, study text, rev kit, rev kit cours enotes , pass cards

Thanks,\

Pavan

Interested in P2

Hi

I am interested in P2 please.  Please mail me on [email removed by a moderator on 28/08/12 as posting contact details publicly contravenes our community guidelines. Please use the web messaging system to get in touch with other CIMAsphere users - more info in our Help page]. with price.

Thanks 

f2 e2

i need e2 and f2. are they still available?

Set of CIMA Books from Pavan

Hi Pavan,

I am interested to know the peice of full set as i am interested to buy full set.

Regards,

Shahbaz 

Re

Pls contact me on[phone number removed by a moderator on 10/09/12 as posting contact details publicly contravenes our community guidelines. Please use the web messaging system to get in touch with other CIMAsphere users - more info in our Help page]. .. Thanks 

cima books

Hi Pavan,

I have sent you private email please check  reply.

Shahbaz 

F2 and P2 materials

Hi,

I have both F2 & P2 BPP Practice and Revision Kits available along with the passcards as well for sale.

Contact me if you're interested.

Quett

E1 & F1 Bpp notes and revision kits for sale

Hi ,

I got E1 & F1 Bpp study text and revision kits for sale (year 2012). If anyone interested pls email me to [email was removed by a moderator on 20/09/13 as posting personal details is a privacy risk and against our community guidelines. Please use the website messaging system to contact other users instead - find out more]

Thanks. 

wanna buy all

Hi I wanna buy all management level books with exam kits and note. let me the price and also your contact phn or email

Shahadate

Hi Shahadate,

I have materials for P2 & F2. if you're interested please send me a private message.

Q

Managerial Level Notes, Books and Passcards

Hi,

I have material for all three Managerial Level Papers  (notes, books, pass cards) please let me know if any one is interested.

Regards

hira

Managerial Level Notes, Books and Passcards

Hi Hira,

I need to give professional gateway exam in May 2013 so I need the all material for papers P2,F2and E2. Could you pleae tell me which addition do you have and how much will it cost in total.

Regards

Umar 

Hi quett..

I am intrested to buy P2 and f2 practice and revision cards. Can you please tell me how much you will charge for that?

thanks 

Hi quett..

I am intrested to buy P2 and f2 practice and revision cards. Can you please tell me how much you will charge for that?

thanks 

Neelam

Hi Neelam,

I'm sorry I don't have the passcards anymore.

I only have the actual notes from the BPP taught class and the Practice and Revision Kit left for both F2 and P2.

Q

thanks..

Ok no problem. And what about notes of BPP? Can you please tell me about BPPnotes like they are useful or not? If they are then, I can buy these also.

thanks..

Ok no problem. And what about notes of BPP? Can you please tell me about BPPnotes like they are useful or not? If they are then, I can buy these also.

BBP Notes

Hi Neelam,

I've only ever used the study text for two papers and that was for F1 & P1 as I did those as self study.

The rest of the papers I've always only used the BPP notes and P&R kit and Ive managed to passed all of those papers.

The notes are very useful and highlight the most important aspects of the course.

Hope that helps.

Q

Thanks..

I want F2 and P2 BPP notes. Are u having notes of these 2 subjects? And how much you will charge for these?

Thanks..

I want F2 and P2 BPP notes. Are u having notes of these 2 subjects? And how much you will charge for these?

F2 and P2

Hi Neelam,

I no longer have the F2 or P2 notes.

I only have E1 Study text and P&R Kit and all the strategy level material left.

Q

Thanks..

Ok no problem .

thanks 

Thanks..

Ok no problem .

thanks 

CIMA BPP Materials for Sale

Hi All,

Below is a list of what I have left for sale:

E1 - BPP Study Text + BPP Practice & Revision Kit

F2 - BPP Practice & Revision Kit

E2 - BPP Practice and Revision Kit

E3 - BPP Practice & Revision Kit

F3 - BPP Practice & Revision Kit

E3 - BPP Practice & Revision Kit + Study text + Study Notes + Passcards

F3 - BPP Practice & Revision Kit + Study text + Study Notes + Passcards

P3 - BPP Practice & Revision Kit + Study text + Study Notes + Passcards

All are hard copies and the Practice & Revision Kits are brand new except for E1.

If you are interested please send me a private message on Cimasphere.

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

Hi quett..

I am intrested to buy F2 and E2, BPP practice notes. How much you will charge for that?

Hi quett..

I am intrested to buy F2 and E2, BPP practice notes. How much you will charge for that?

Neelam

Hi Neelam,

I only have the BPP practice and revision kits for F2& E2. I don't have any notes left for these papers.

Quett 

thanks

Ok quett. Can you please tell me what,s exactly in practice and revision kits of E2 nad F2?  

Practice & Revision Kits

Hi Neelam,

The Practice & Revision kits have practice questions that have been provided by BPP and also questions from previous past papers in them along with their corresponding answers. 

Q