MyCIMA

E2 Results

Replies : 35

Here is a place for all students who sat E2 in November to talk about how they did once the results are released on Tuesday 15 January.

How did you do?

If you have not yet received your exam results please read this FAQ blog post about exam results before posting.

Jack

CIMA Community Manager

Alhamdulillah

Your results for the November 2012 exams are as follows:

Level: Management
    Candidate Number: 534-1-0031
    Subject: E2 Enterprise Management
    Result: PASS
    Mark: 50

Can not believe :D

Alhamdulillah

Pass at 55.

Expected result  :) 

All passes :)

P2 52%

E2 59%

F2 62%

All first time passes whilst working full time in Australia where I have to do home study :) VERY HAPPY!!

Failed

Again failed E2 with 46 :(

I don't know what is going wrong. It is the third time I am failing E2 and I've been getting 46 for all the 3 attempts! 

Passed

Just got my results and I passed with 51% passed I am really pleased.

Good luck everybody 

2 Passes & 1 Fail

Passed:

P2-55% (1st time)

F2-57% (1st time)

Failed:

E2-37%  (3rd or 4th attempt and apparently getting worse!?)

I hate this exam and now need to work out if I resit in March and take the three stratigic papers in May or not.  Stupidly, I now don't feel like I can sleep.

Strategic here I come

Finally made it through this level... Off to Strategic in May!!

e2

deleted

Strategy here i come!

Got through the E2 also 1st time.... Travelling 4hours + at office 9 hours+ with wife and 2 babies 1hour [not enough :(] 1 hour rest + 1 hour study + 6 hour sleep...

Thanks to my wife for creating background at home for me to study, without her sacrifices its not possible to study with all the resposibilities. May almighty bless her.

Thank God !!

Goth through E2 hurdle with 64 in my 4th attempt.  Had a good feeling that I would clear this time.  It is definitely a dry paper.  In my previous 2 attempts, I have only myself to blame for the poor result I had got.  Both time it was between 45 and 49.  Surely felt very disappointed in my 3rd attempt, when scored 49.  Felt really sad despite giving all I could do.  Hence, was more determined this time and took each questions as it came, including the sub questions.

Thank God, finally got 64 and am moving on to Strategic.

Regards,

E2

failed E2 with a poor mark again and really thought I had done well this time!  I just don't know what I can do to pass this paper!  Having a break for a bit I think

E2

My lowest mark ever but a 50 is still a pass so I'm happy!!!

Relieved!

Passed E2 & P2 both first time and both in 50s but I don't care! Pass is a pass!

Off to strategic now! 

Scary! Feel like I'm starting 3rd year at uni all over again! 

Relieved- E2

Passed with 56 marks - a big relief!!

Relieved!

Passed E2 & P2 both first time and both in 50s but I don't care! Pass is a pass!

Off to strategic now! 

Scary! Feel like I'm starting 3rd year at uni all over again! 

Get in there!

Passed E2, 62 marks. It's the relief that all the study wasn't for nothing that is the best feeling.

Commiserations to the people that just missed out. Your time will come.

Thank Goodness!

Passed with a 52.

This was my third attempt, I found it very difficult.

Feel awful for those who didn't make it, try not to beat yourself up, this is a very tough exam especially for those who can't write as well as they can calculate! Keep trying...you'll get there!

E2

Passed 1st go - just about with 50 marks - but hey a pass is a pass :)

Hoorah!

Passed first time with 58%, on to Strategic level now... The end is in sight :-)

Well done to everyone who passed! 

E2 - Passed at Last

Finally passed with 50% after several attemps of getting results of 43% & 45%.

This was a very difficult paper to pass, just keep trying..

Congratulations to all who passed..  

E2

Annoyingly, neglected this paper slightly to concentrate on P2 which I really didn't understand, only to fail E2 also with 46! Not too far off though, so work to be done, but I'll stay positive and kill it next time!!

p2e2

Well

P2: 37% (Lowest mark of the tread so far!  Yipee).  Knew this was a tough exam but am really susprised at how low the mark was.

E2:  51% (really pleased with this, barely 1 second of wasted revision on this paper)

Some good scores here as usual, well done.

Phew!

Passed with 56!

P2 - 67

F2 - 63 

Congrats to everyone that passed and good luck to those doing there resits! 

Am I the only one that thought the Nov 2012 Management Level were really hard compared to the pass papers? And they were really stingy with marks? For e.g. a question previously worth 10 marks was worth 5 in Nov? 

HAPPY

51%

F2 in May, then Strategic in Nov, wayhey! Bring it on :-)

e2 results - not convinced

Hi All/CIMA Moderators, 

I have received my result of 46% for my third sitting of E2 and I am not convinced that this score is a fair representation on my script.

I have just been through the question and answers paper and, recalling the answers I provided, I am still convinced that my script deserved more than 46%, either that or I am getting something fundamentally wrong in my exam technique. The problem is with CIMA's rediculous rules around script reviews and the fact that I cant even get a copy of my own script, which I paid to produce!  

I pay my subscriptions every year and I pay to sit exams so why am I not getting a fair service from CIMA, I understand that they would rather us pay for another resit and put more money in the coffers but can they not see they will just drive students to other, more supportive, bodies for their qualifications.

Does anyone know of a way I can get hold of my own script!? 

failed - 48%

Failing at 48% is extremely annoying! Will have to wait and see how well I did on section A but hard to think I was 2 marks off passing :(

@ Joseph

Joseph Hall wrote:

Hi All/CIMA Moderators, 

I have received my result of 46% for my third sitting of E2 and I am not convinced that this score is a fair representation on my script.

I have just been through the question and answers paper and, recalling the answers I provided, I am still convinced that my script deserved more than 46%, either that or I am getting something fundamentally wrong in my exam technique. The problem is with CIMA's rediculous rules around script reviews and the fact that I cant even get a copy of my own script, which I paid to produce!  

I pay my subscriptions every year and I pay to sit exams so why am I not getting a fair service from CIMA, I understand that they would rather us pay for another resit and put more money in the coffers but can they not see they will just drive students to other, more supportive, bodies for their qualifications.

Does anyone know of a way I can get hold of my own script!? 

I second the comments. I'm in exactly the same boat. 

@Joseph

It's hard to believe this exam is statistically the hardest exam (42% pass rate in May 12) yet its not even at Strategic level. A lot of students seem to have fallen in the 45% - 49% range it would be useful for students to see their own scripts why can't CIMA provide this service?  

e2

From what I can gather from collegues the other bodies offer a service across all papaers for you to get exam feedback/review - although I am taking their word on this.

I was even be willing to pay another £160 for a script reveiw, before I found out that they only offer that to strategic papers, just to see my paper so I can see where I am going wrong.

But yes I agree that CIMA should provide a script returning service for say £50 or somethig, if they can get it back for a £50 'adminstration review'(what the heck does that mean anyway?) surely they could wang it in the post for you?!

Management Level

Congrats to those who passed their exams. Better Luck next time for those who failed.

E2 overall result seems to be Ranging from 50-60, and they are the ones who attempted 100% of the paper, got Best use of the alloted time and applied thier Knowledge on the given question.

My Result in Nov2012 

E2  54%
 F2

69% 

I hoped to get above 60% in both Subjets but E Pillar is tradionally low Scoring. Next Target is going to be P2, my last in Management Level + Going to Study E3 (Strategic Level) in advance as I think it is the Toughest in Strategic Level. BTW I do favour Script Review or Returning Service by CIMA for Management Level or Below as it is useful for the Students to get an Idea of their mistakes and areas of Imrovements.