MyCIMA

Exam Results

Replies : 91
Hi, Am I correct in presuming that if registered for exam results by e-mail we will receive these anytime after Wednesday midnight? (I.e. Early hours of Thursday morning). I'm sure my operational results came through around 2.30am. Regards, Chris

Exam results

Hi Chris, the results for May 11 exams I received at 3.07am. Good luck.

Donna-Marie

Hi Donna-Marie, Thanks for your response. I suspect they will be sent out at a similar time tomorrow night then! Thanks, Chris

results

I would say, try to get a peaceful sleep(even though i know that will not happen)  because you will just take yourself to hell and back just waiting for results!!!

All the best!!!

I have a theory

Before I was married my last name started with a C and my results used to come in around 2am, when i got married it changed to Jackson then they started coming in around 6am . Could be last name first but who knows.

What I do know is that I wont get any sleep tonight, LOL. This time torrow we will all know. good luck all

sam

Result

Well I know that exam results email arrive anytime after 12:00 AM, but never checked it in night in my last three results. I always check 9: AM in the morning after getting ready for office. ALL good news until now... so i have a belief :) never check at midnight :)

Result

I feel ill.....

Result

Right there with you Barry!  :(

Nowt we can do

There is nothing we can do now, im going for a 15 mile run tonight, that should hel me sleep, see you on here tomorrow to share the news

Really not looking forward to it tonight. I won't be able to sleep; so i will stay up all night enjoying my last moments of freedom before I have to start re-revising.

It's not the end of the world if I don't pass, but it just means that i'll be doing 3 exams in May rather than 2.

Sigh.....

result

I know i have definately failed one, just keeping my fingers crossed for the other, wont be able to sleep either

good luck everyone

result

Deborah -

You don't know you have failed one yet.  You think you might have failed.  But until then, there is always hope - even just a tiny, tiny bit! Mind you - if it was E2 that you think you have failed, then join the club. 

Good luck to us all!

result

I, too, (having read the examiners answers) know that I can not possibly have passed either E2 or P2 :-(

........Yet still there is a teeny weeny part of me that is ever hopeful that the email that will 'ping' on my phone next to my bad at some ungodly hour tomorrow will bring good news!! lol!

(although in November I actually dreamt the whole thing - and was convinced i had checked my phone in the middle of the night and had passed! when I woke up in the morning it sadly wasn't true :-( :-(..... gutted, doubly gutted as I was convinced I had!!! lol!!)

Results

PaulaF wrote:

(although in November I actually dreamt the whole thing - and was convinced i had checked my phone in the middle of the night and had passed! when I woke up in the morning it sadly wasn't true :-( :-(..... gutted, doubly gutted as I was convinced I had!!! lol!!)

LOL PaulaF I dream about getting the results every sitting, in May I dreamt I'd failed and woke up in a foul mood, the results hadnt even arrived...and I had actually passed!

Not overly confident this time, hated having to sit 3 papers at once. Would be delighted with just passing one of them tbh :) 

Good luck everyone...

Results

[/quote]

LOL PaulaF I dream about getting the results every sitting, in May I dreamt I'd failed and woke up in a foul mood, the results hadnt even arrived...and I had actually passed!

Not overly confident this time, hated having to sit 3 papers at once. Would be delighted with just passing one of them tbh :) 

Good luck everyone...

[/quote]

A-ha!!  glad it isn't only me then!! 

I have to say, it WAS truly horrible - I woke up all chuffed that I had passed and had to check again (twice!!) to be sure I was wrong (as I was THAT convinced I had!!) ....  wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone!! :-)

Good luck x

Results

Panicking that I've failed P2, F1 and F2....

waiting

I haven't receive anything yet, I am going to sleep and let's see tomorrow... 

PASSSSSS!

EM - pass 56

EO - Pass 50

Strategy - gotta do some serious work.. 

waiting

Im still waiting decided few cans of larger to pull me thru the night. Working late tomorrow. Anyone with results in the UK??? as yet?

P2

Sick and tired of writing this P2 ! Congrats to all who did it.

Still waiting

Painfull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still waiting

Excrutiatingly painfull and traumatic!!!!!!!!!

Why

Am i still awake

Now is the time

LAST TIME IT WAS 03:07 SO IM GONNA WAIT TILL 03:20

Still waiting

Need morale support.

GEEEERRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN

e2 - 61

f2 - 60

STRATS HERE I COME!!!!!! 

Buzzzziinnngggggg!

P2 - 62% on to the strats!

Thank god for that

opening that email is one of the most horrific things ive done, at least all the work has paid off!

e3 - 57

f3 - 70

p3 - 59

strange as i would have bet alot of money that i did by far the best on e3! good luck everyone  

Here come the Strats!

E2 - 56%

P2 - 63% - Finally at the 3rd attempt!

Management passed!!

Results landed at 3.16, same time as may!!

E2 - 74

F2 - 72

P2 - 66

On to strategic now!!! 

On to strats!

Passed all three management papers in the 60's so I'm over the moon! Onto strats now!