MyCIMA

Exam results date - nov 2012 exams

Replies : 25

Hi all,

does anyone know the date the exam results are released for the nov 2012 exam sitting?

all I seem to be able to find is mid-January?

thanks

sarah 

Results

15th of January was mentioned somewhere.

Exam results

I remember reading 10th Janaury, 7 weeks after last exam makes sense

results

Its always a Thursday from past experience so 10th would make sense timescale wise.  Think it was the 12th last year.

Fingers crossed for a nice email :-)

Results

Exam Results

Hi All,

Exam results are available from the 15th January 2013. If you want your results by email, update your MYCIMA account to reflect this at least 10 working days prior to results day.

In the meantime, why don't you think about what exams to do at the next sitting

I always found reading case studies was a real motivational boost to keep you going, see link below

http://ix-vps-511.cp.firstserv.com/cimacasestudies/#business-landing-tabs-3

Best of luck with your results

Regards

Petrina

CIMAsphere Moderator

Results

Are we sure the 15th is correct, as this is a Tuesday and a bit later in the month than usual?  For each sitting the results have always been a Thursday?

Normally when there is a change you would expect CIMA highlight this, i.e. like when they b/f the managerial/operational dates to align with the strategic results date.

Regards,

Stuart

Results date is odd

Stuart Fairley wrote:

Are we sure the 15th is correct, as this is a Tuesday and a bit later in the month than usual?  For each sitting the results have always been a Thursday?

Normally when there is a change you would expect CIMA highlight this, i.e. like when they b/f the managerial/operational dates to align with the strategic results date.

Regards,

Stuart

I agree with stuart. The results date seems odd because it falls on a tuesday. Furthermore there is no specified date on the CIMA website. Can someone from CIMA absolutely clarify this is the date of our results ?

Results Date

I have got wrote in my BPP course notes the results will be on the 10th January. CIMA clearly says 15th though.

Results Date

Hi All

I have clarified this previously and I can confirm the results date is Tuesday 15th January 2013.

If you wish to have your results by email then please update "my communication preferences" in MYCIMA at least two weeks before the 15th January.

Regards

Petrina

CIMAsphere Moderator

Results Date

Hi Petrina,

I have already requested for results by email under 'my communication preferences' - i havnt received results yet. Is it published?

Thanks

Sai

Results

Sai,

The moderator has twice pointed out the results are TUES 15TH JAN, and you need to update your communication preference to make sure they are received by email on this date.

The Results are 15th so obviously as it only 11th today you will not have received any email as they are not yet released!! It also states this when you first login to My Cima....'November 2012 Exam results will be published Tuesday 15th January 2013'.

Results

i misread moderator's message, i thought if you subscribe by email you will receive the results 2 weeks before the 15th Jan. now it is clear

Results Date

I understand that the results have been posted on the CIMA website as 15th January, however results are always 7 weeks after the last exam for the November sitting going from past experience, and this should have been January 10th. I know somebody who purposely booked to go away on holiday on this coming Monday so that they would have a few days to arrange their next sittings/resits before their holiday; they booked this holiday using the past timescales that they have previously experienced. Surely there must be standard timescales in place for students to use for reference? What are CIMAs standard timescales for receiving results?

Many Thanks

Emily

Results Date

Hi All,

Results are released on Tuesday the 15th of January and exam entry does not open until the 01st of February for May 2013 exams. Exam entry deadline for Mar 2013 extra exams is the 22nd January 2013.

All exam dates are on the website, please see link below for further reference;

http://www.cimaglobal.com/Students/Exams/#business-landing-tabs-3

Regards

Petrina

CIMAsphere Moderator

i have been mistaken

Hi,

my mistake...sorry for that...that was for nov'13!

15 January !!!

OMG... kind of nervous here.

I dont want to be disappointed though...Im half way across the Globe. We are 15th tomorrow...but UK is 1 day late.

I hope CIMA would live up to its "globalised" name and would release our exam results on the 15th... Australia time!

Goodluck to All.

Results date

Hi,

Where does it say they have been postponed?

I am also in Australia and we get our results on the 15th Australia time - normally when you wake up in the morning the email will be there!

Good luck!

Becky

Still waitiing?!

Has anyone in the UK got their results yet? The wait is killing me...

Thank you,

D

Results are out!!

Results are out! Happy with mine. Good luck to you all! D

Results

And in South Africa!

Results !!!

I am so happy as my wife has passed all strategic level papers because i was baby - sitter while she was preparing to the exams. I was waiting the results all night long. 

Good luck to you all from Russia!!!

Anyone received T4 result

Anyone received T4 Part B result yet?

T4 Reults

Hi Sictm

Didn't receive T4 Results yet.. Waiting...& praying

Operational Level Results

Assalam O Alaikum! and Hi there,

Results are finally out in Pakistan. I am more than happy with mine. Cleared P1 and F1.

News of delay in results is pointless.

Best of Luck to ya all.

Heya i am for the first time here

totally perceive what your stance on this matter. even though i should disagree on few of the finer main features, I believe you probably did an superior job explaining it. Certain beats having to analyze it on my own. Thanks. seo content writing services