MyCIMA

E1 Results

Replies : 46

Here is a place for all students who sat E1 in November to talk about how they did once the results are released on Tuesday 15 January.

How did you do?

If you have not yet received your exam results please read this FAQ blog post about exam results before posting.

Jack

CIMA Community Manager

Pass pass pass!!!

E1:54

F1: 73

P1: 64

3 passes first time!! Very happy... 

E1

I am very diappointed with my E1 result got 46,don't know where it went wrong:-(  can anyone tell me the procedure for resit whcih is before may ??

Alhamdulillahhhh!!!!

EI :66

F1 :62

P1 :57

Thank Allah for the success...:) 

Results

E1 = 67% :-)

Resits

amrita biswas wrote:
I am very diappointed with my E1 result got 46,don't know where it went wrong:-(  can anyone tell me the procedure for resit whcih is before may ??

Sorry to hear bout your results, check here for a list of exam centres offering resits:

http://www.cimaglobal.com/Documents/Student%20docs/Exams%20and%20asssessment/2012/Exam-centers-web-form-March-2013.pdf 

E1

thanks for the link

Passed!

E1 - 71%

F1 - 73%

P1 - 86%

Very happy with those, especially for saying how badly I thought the E1 paper had gone! 

Passed!

I knew I had done enough to pass F1, but was unsure about E1. Not the highest marks in the world but am very happy with them!

E1:60

F1:65

:-D 

results

E1 61%

P1 59%

F1 78%

So happy, I was really demotivated after the exams 

passed E1,F1 and P1

E1 : 59 P1 : 68 F1 : 80   yeahhhhhhh!   Thanks all for your advices :) 

Passed!!

E1: 54

F1: 83

Time to celebrate!!

Phew!

E1 passed 58%.

Not the highest mark but for a first sit at this paper and a self studier im happy to take it.  

Well done to all of you who got the result you wanted.  

Result!

WELL DONE everyone! after a sleepless night got results email at 3.27am!

P1 - 55

F1 - 63

E1 - 70

Amazed that I managed to pass  P1 as really struggled with the topic.  On to P2 on its own in time for May.  

Results

I've passed all my Operational Level Papers!!

P1 89

F1 88

E1 59 

Passed :)

E1 = 52% 

F1 = 81% 

Thrilled I passed but we weren't taught anything in E1 regarding the section C question on Tax regime. Threw me a little - any one else think similar?

Passed

First exam and a self studier:

E1 - 61%

Found it was the most difficult E1 exam in recent years but relieved to have passed.

Would have been very disappointing if I failed considering this was the only module I took.

Good luck to the rest! 

Passed!

E1 - 67%, very happy considering how difficult it was and the sleepless nights it caused me. Operational level completed!

Failed

Failed E1 with 45%. Congrats to all who passed. Need a few days to get over this and start again.

Passed

E1 - 63% - huhh, such a relief after this "amazing" Q3 question :) I wrote as much as I can on each topic so I can collect points for a pass rate. So glad this one is over.

F1 - 88% - I definitely did not expect such a high score but very proud of myself :))

P1 and F2 next!

Congratulations to everyone passed and good luck from now on! 

E1

I have also failed E1 again! Had 45 both times. I have passed P1, F1 and F2 first time, but I am really struggling with E1.

And there is no re-sit for the paper in South Africa :(

Passed

E1 - 82%! So happy!

Only doing 1 exam at a time as I work full time too. The hard work was worth it.

Re sits

I have failed E1 twice with marks of 32 and 43 and failing P1 with a mark of 36. As I am self study, I feel I am lacking the guidance in regards of exam preparation and technique. Looking back, whilst I practiced a lot of questions in my Kaplan books, I feel that I may not have practiced enough past exam papers.

My plan was to sit F1 in May as I have already bought the books and starting studying.

I am hoping to resit both E1 and P1 end of Feb to get them out of the way. I would be very grateful if anyone has any advice as to what I can to in the next 6 weeks so that I can finally pass!

Failed

E1 - 42

P1 - 61

Not suprised as I thought I could self learn and revise it in 2 weeks.  Also, with a toddler and 2 month old baby I have to be happy that I passed one of the two!

When are the resits then?

Resit Date

Hi Darren, I think the E1 resit is on Mon 25th Feb. Think I might struggle resiting both seeing as they are £138 a go!

Pass and Fail

E1 - 63%

P2 - 31%

Sat both exams via online classroom, studied more for E1 than P2, re-sitting P2 in February, at least glad that I've completed the Operational Level.

Re sits

Kt wrote:

I have failed E1 twice with marks of 32 and 43 and failing P1 with a mark of 36. As I am self study, I feel I am lacking the guidance in regards of exam preparation and technique. Looking back, whilst I practiced a lot of questions in my Kaplan books, I feel that I may not have practiced enough past exam papers.

My plan was to sit F1 in May as I have already bought the books and starting studying.

I am hoping to resit both E1 and P1 end of Feb to get them out of the way. I would be very grateful if anyone has any advice as to what I can to in the next 6 weeks so that I can finally pass!

I'm sitting F1 in May too. And I self-study just with the Kaplan Textbook and all the online CIMA resources I could find. Happy to help as a study buddy for F1 or pass on my study/revision tips for E1, P1.

Did you use the Exam Practise textbook too? It's important to try as many questions as you can from them. It's a real test of your knowledge and more importantly the application of your knowledge. Then you can identify where you need to work more before the exam.

E1 Results

Passed E1, first sitting thank goodness, also first exam since studying AAT back in 2000!!!

Moving onto P1 & F1 for May (I think)!

Re sits

Thanks Kav C, that would be a great help as I'm obviously going wrong somewhere.... I did use the exam practice book but tended to do a lot more of the section A questions which I know was wrong of me! Thanks for your advice, I will take that into account.

Study buddy and tips

Kav C wrote:
Kt wrote:

I'm sitting F1 in May too. And I self-study just with the Kaplan Textbook and all the online CIMA resources I could find. Happy to help as a study buddy for F1 or pass on my study/revision tips for E1, P1.

Did you use the Exam Practise textbook too? It's important to try as many questions as you can from them. It's a real test of your knowledge and more importantly the application of your knowledge. Then you can identify where you need to work more before the exam.

Hello Kav C, would love to hear some of your tips on passing E1 and P1. I just failed F1 and E1. I am considering doing P1 and F1 in May, because I just don't know what I am doing wrong in E1. Got 44 in May, and 45 in November. Thanks a lot!