MyCIMA

Enter an exam

Replies : 7

Dear all,

I got 5 exemption subjects. I plan to sit an exam for paper E1 and P1 in May 2012 session. However, I could not see any "Enter an exam"in MY CIMA according to the online user guide.

I am wandering whether or not I need to settle my exemption fee first before I can enter an exam.

Once more, I feel the CIMA website is not user-friendly at all, especially for new user like me. The map of website is too complicated and sometimes makes me confused about the information which I am searching. There is no link among the content of MY CIMA. For example, if I do not want to continue my fee transaction, there is no button to lead me back my home page.  

If anyone experience the same issue before, please advise me.

Thank you.

Enter an exam

Hi Nguyen,

I don't think you can enter an exam until the results are released in the new year and a new exam entry period starts. I don't really have problems using the website, it needs some getting used to.

Welcome to CIMA, merry christmas and goodluck with your exams in the new year.

Cheers 

Enter an exam

Hi Adams,

Thank you for your reply. I understand now. I will slowly adapt to new environment of MY CIMA. :)

Merry Christmas and happy new year.

Chears.

May 2012 exam entry

Hi

Just to confirm - online entry for the May 2012 exam sitting opens on 1 February 2012.

Best wishes

Julia Harrison

CIMAsphere moderator

enter exam

Hi

I am new to CIMA and would like to enter P1 exam for May 2013, but I am not finding my way on how to do this on the CIMA website, and anybody help? When I click on "enter exam" it takes me to a page with general informationn regarding exams. 

Many thanks,

Wellington 

Enter an exam

Hi wellington,

Go to MY CIMA sign in with your User ID and password.

Go to My exams should appear on the right hand side of the screen.

Go to enter an exam should appear on the right hand side of the screen.

hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Aneeb

Can I defer exam dates?

Dear all,

I paid examination fee for May 2013. So now I want to take the exam in November 2013. What can I do for that?

By the way, I'm really not clear about "exam credit"? What does it mean?

Defer exam dates

Hi Son

Do you mean you have entered for May exams but now want to sit in November.

CIMA usually do not accept cancellations or refund fees. Please see here for more detail.

Regards

Petrina

CIMAsphere Moderator