MyCIMA

Exam results

Replies : 7

Hi all,

my work currently pay  for my exams by me paying for them and them paying me expenses.

With the results out soon i was just wondering if my company would get a copy of my results? 

Thank you, and good luck!  

Edit communication preferences in MyCIMA

Hi NAJC

If you log into your MyCIMA account and click on 'my communication preferences' there is a box to tick/untick for notification of exam results to your employer.

Best wishes

Rebecca
CIMAsphere moderator
http://community.cimaglobal.com/blogs/rebecca-mccaffry

results

I cant find this, it only says to your college?

CIMA Contact

Hi NAJC

If you get in touch with CIMA Contact they will be able to check your current communication preferences.

E. cima.contact@cimaglobal.com.
T. +44 (0)20 8849 2251

Best wishes
Rebecca

CIMAsphere moderator
http://community.cimaglobal.com/blogs/rebecca-mccaffry

Breakdown of results

Hi there,

Sorry to change the subject a bit but after getting positive results today (and a bit of relief!) does anyone know if/when we get a breakdown of how we scored in each question of the exams as I'd be interested to know

Thanks

Breakdown

Alex Chalker wrote:

Hi there,

Sorry to change the subject a bit but after getting positive results today (and a bit of relief!) does anyone know if/when we get a breakdown of how we scored in each question of the exams as I'd be interested to know

Thanks

Hi

The breakdown will be on a hard copy received through the post in a few days

P1 Exam result

Dear moderator,

Could you tell me please where can I get an information about my P1 exam result (Russia)? I'haven't received it yet by email.

Thank you in advance,

Irina 

CIMA contact

Hi Irina,

Please get in touch with the CIMA contact centre at cima.contact@cimaglobal.com or +44 (0)20 8849 2251.

Best regards,
Adrian

--------------

Adrian Clifton – MA (Lon); BA (Hons) (Exon)
CIMA moderator and online magazine editor
Improving CIMA's website group