MyCIMA

P1 - Performance Operations - Sample Exam

Replies : 8

When will the sample exam questions and some study material be posted for this paper on the CIMA website?  They seem to be up for other papers.

I realise there are plenty of practice ones under the old syllabus so not a disaster but it would be nice to see onecovering just the new syllabus.

P1 Sample Papers

Hi Wayne,

CIMA contact has this information, if you email us we will be able to send you out the PDFs for P1.

The reason this has not yet been uploaded onto the CIMA website, is due to the fact that we are in the processing of launching a new CIMA global website and this has restricted our uploads.

I hope this helps

Kind Regards

Beth CIMAsphere Moderator

p1

thnks beth! but to hoom v r supposed to send an email? can u kindly send the   e-address 

Sample papers

Hi Ali,

All sample exam papers are now available for download. Please follow the link below for paper P1:

http://www.cimaglobal.com/Students/2010-professional-qualification/Operational-level/P1-study-resources/Sample-exam-papers/

Hope it helps!

Best wishes

Elisabeth
CIMASphere moderator

:)

THANKS ELISABETH!

May EXAM and Answers

Hi  - Does anyone know where too find the answers for the May exams - P1 and E1, as i cant see them on the cima site - I see the Question Paper, but not the answers - have they been put up yet?

melissa

Answers available through MyCIMA

Hi Melissa

The answers are only viewable when you are logged in to MyCIMA.

Log in to your MyCIMA account and then select "Student Information" from the right-hand side of your Noticeboard. You will then be able to see the "Past Exam Questions and Answers" link.

Rebecca
CIMAsphere moderator

Pat papers and Answers

Hi Comrads,

Am new to CIMA and for a while now i have been trying to locate past papers and ,aking schem for P1,E1 and F1 but i have not been able to get the same. Can any one hlep me on how to go abour getting this past papers and answers?

THanks

Papers

Hi Moses

This thread is almost a year old - you will be better to post on a more recent thread. As I stated in the last entry to this thread you need to be logged into MyCIMA to view past papers and answers:

Log in to your MyCIMA account and then select "Student Information" from the right-hand side of your Noticeboard. You will then be able to see the "Past Exam Questions and Answers" link.

You can find post exam guides on the 'study resources' link for each paper, on the right hand side of the following page:

http://www.cimaglobal.com/Students/2010-professional-qualification/Operational-level/ 

Best wishes

Rebecca
CIMAsphere moderator