MyCIMA

Answers to past exam papers

Replies : 22

Hello

I have followed the link for the past exams papaers but it does not include the suggested answers (they are not in the PEGS) can these be uploaded please?

Thanks

Exam Answers

Hello CK,

The Examiners questions and answers are held in your MYCIMA account.

Once you have logged into MYCIMA, please select "Student Information" then the Exam Q and As link.

Regards

Beth

CIMASphere Moderator

Past exam papers

Hello,how do you locate the past exam questions in the first place on this new site?I could easly find the exam questions in the previous cima site.Please help.

Past exam papers

Hello Beth,how do you locate the past exam questions in the first place on this new site?I could easly find the exam questions in the previous cima site.Please help.

Past exam papers

Please help.

Past Exam Papers

Hello TP N`lokani,

I am sorry that you are experiencing difficulties navigating through the new CIMA website.

To view the Past Exam paper questions and answers, you need to log-in to your MYCIMA account.

Once you have logged in, please  select "Student information" from the left-hand side of the home screen.

Then Past Exam questions and answers, from the left-hand side menu bar.

Under the November 2009 examination answers list, you will see the following passage :The rest of the answers will be available shortly. Corresponding question papers are available to download.

You need to select the “question papers” hyperlink provided in the above sentence.

You will then be redirected to a page with all the 2005 Professional level exams listed on the left-hand side, please select whichever paper you would like to view the past questions for.

I hope this helps

Regards

Beth

CIMASphere Moderator

thanks

Thanks Beth

Past exam papers

Thanks for the help Beth.

Past exam question and answer

Hi Beth,

Please can you provide the link to the past question and answer for the 2005 syllabus. I have been navigating the website for a week now without success. It was much easier on the old one but your recent post doesn't help. Have you removed all the answers to the old syllabus?

Past exam question and answer

Hi Folake,

I have attached the link below for your reference.

http://www.cimaglobal.com/Students/The-professional-qualification/Outgoing-2005-syllabus-exam-papers-guides-and-tables/

I do hope that this has answered your enquiry.

Kind Regards

Yetunde Anjorin

CIMAsphere Moderator

Suggested Answers

Hi Beth,

I still couldn't locate examiner's suggested answers. Could you please specify the link?

best regards,

Lasangi

Link

Hi,

Past exam papers and answers can be found here:
https://secure.cimaglobal.com/My-Cima/Student-information/Past-exam-questions-and-answers/

Best regards,
Adrian.

--------------

Adrian Clifton
Improving CIMA's website group administrator and CIMA web editor
http://community.cimaglobal.com/groups/content

Answers

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me from where can I find answers as for new syllabus?

Answers

Hi,

The Answers for the exams that were sat under the new syllabus are available in the link that has been attached above.

I do hope that this helps.

Kind Regards

Yetunde Anjorin

CIMAsphere Moderator 

Old Syllabus - Past exam paper answers

Hi

I found the Q & A section and was able to get the Questions and answers for the new Syllabus (May 2010 Exam). I am unable to find the May 2009 question paper as it is only the answers which is available in the link.

Thanks

Ruch

not all past questions & answers available

Hi

I found the Q & A section not all pass Q & A are available. where can I get all the old syllabus Q&A complete set.

Thanks

choong

Qs and As

Hi Mapatunage and Choong,

For question papers from the 2005 syllabus, please click this link, click on the paper you are interested in from the right-hand menu and then click on 'exam papers'.

Warm regards,

Adrian.

--------------

Adrian Clifton

not all past questions & answers available

Adrian Clifton wrote:

Hi Mapatunage and Choong,

For question papers from the 2005 syllabus, please click this link, click on the paper you are interested in from the right-hand menu and then click on 'exam papers'.

Warm regards,

Adrian.

--------------

Adrian Clifton

Thanks adrian,

But I still don't get the compete set Q&A. Example May 2005, May 2006, Nov 2007 not Q&A for P10 and some had Question and no answers.

ragards,

choong

Q and As

Hi Choong,

All the available questions and answers from the 2005 syllabus have been uploaded, so I'm afraid any others are not available.

Warm regards,

Adrian.

--------------

Adrian Clifton

Standard Deviations - Tables

Hello Cima Team

I have been looking at various questions on the P1 paper and one of the questions looks at standard deviations.

In the answer it states look up a figure in a table.

Please could you let me know what the table is called ? and where can I find it ?

I look forward to your reply

Thanks Rob

Asking Pass paper answers

<span color="green">I'm doing Operational Exams in this November Can u send me the Answers of Previous years exams of PO,EO & FO..</span>

Past exam questions and answers

Dear Jogaprajahpan,

Past exam questions and and answers can be found here.  Please note that you will need to login to MY CIMA first.

Good luck and Best regards,

Sam

CIMAsphere Moderator

Past paper answers

Hello,

I just need to know from where i can find exam paper answers for past papers that are older than May 2010. Actually I need to find answers for May 2007 P3 exam paper. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you