MyCIMA

Official T4 May exam results thread

Result

I've passed with 32, which i more than i expected. so relieved! now off to work experience....

No more cima

Passed with 27 credits. Self study, CSA formular and Astrant diversity points.
I'm excited, my life is back no more cima(the witch)....pewwwwwwwwwwwwww

self study

Hi Vivek,

i did self study during entire study course with cima official study material. had re-sits for P2, P3 & F3, failed marginally in first attempts. otherwise comfortabley passed in remaining exams. Even in T4, i studied only past exams answers and PEGs.. and anyalized preseen properly...

so donot give up, best of luck for future

self study

Hi Vivek,

i did self study during entire study course with cima official study material. had re-sits for P2, P3 & F3, failed marginally in first attempts. otherwise comfortabley passed in remaining exams. Even in T4, i studied only past exams answers and PEGs.. and anyalized preseen properly...

so donot give up, best of luck for future

passed

Just learned that passed with 32 marks/credits.

I think the models I found from various studies I found on the internet on the toys industry really helped.

Its pays to do good research.

Nice!

Guys, some great results there! (and thanks for the shout-out, LaziD!)

If you didn't get through, don't give up - exam technique and sharp timing is the key. I know this from bitter experience!

New pre-seen is out next Tuesday - and if you passed, time to get stuck into Part A!

Best wishes

Rebecca ACMA, CGMA
CIMAsphere moderator
http://community.cimaglobal.com/blogs/rebecca-mccaffry

Pass!

Passed with 28, was bit worried about this one as I seemed to see the issues bit different than the majority on the discussion board. I gues must have done something right to be let through...

Congratulations to all the passes and keep it going for those who weren't that lucky this time.

Phew

Relieved to pass it the first time with 32 credits.

I can't thank Channa and his team at TopCimaPass.com enough for their hard work and support throughout the session. The main thing to pass T4 is to do heaps of mock exams, and TopCimaPass.com made us to do 10 of them!! and top it all of, almost all the actual exam scenarios were covered in their mock exams either directly or indirectly!!! Hats off to them for their efforts!!

Congratulations to those who have passed and best of luck for the next time to those who couldn't make it this time!!

Asad 

Self study

I passed with 25... So happy, was convinced I'd failed... It was my first attempt & I too just self studied with CIMA official study text & workbook & also trying past exams... So glad I have no more exams to do & it's all final over  :)

Self-study

Passed with 31. Self-studied my entire way through the CIMA syllabus with CIMA official text, never failed a single exam :)

Yes!

Good work all!

Dace - you must have had very strong arguments. Well done!

Asad - first time! nice!

J - very efficient ;)

Kenneth - do you want a job?!

Rebecca
CIMAsphere moderator
http://community.cimaglobal.com/blogs/rebecca-mccaffry

TOPCIMAPASS IS THE ANSWER

Hello All,

I am the happiest man on earth today. I passed with 28. whaooooo?

Thanks to topcimapass.com team led by CHANNA. I have tried self study on two occasions and failed both until a friend referred me topcimapass.com.

The preparation was wonderful. With over 10 mocks and 8 marked with person to person feed back. The additional materials and several pod casts and strategy 52 etc You can always beat Topcima.

Luckily  Mock 8 and Mock 10 were quite similar to to the unseen on the exam day.

My only regret is that I wished I had know topcimapass.com before my 1st attempt. Anyway, Cima exams are  now history for me. 

Now my history will be incomplete without a mention of TOPCIMAPASS . 

God bless you all, God bless Topcimapss team 

Pass!

Another success for Topcmapass.com and Channa and his team. I got 29 credits. Never would have passed without their help - many thanks to them all

Re: Rebecca

I currently have a job but I am open to offers if you are being serious :D

T4 Failed

Failed T4 for the third time,the beauty is got 23 credits all three time so decided to quit the program

Cheers

Great Relief,,, Great Success!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Almighty Allah,,,,, I managed to get 28 credits,,,

Special thanks to my friend Ernest(27) for his help, guidance and for his mocks, Also many thanks to Shruti(26), Muhammad Shahzad(Already Qualified), Saqib Jhangir(29) & Sitemba (29) for their kind help...

I always prayer from Allah for our group success & we people getted it (Alhamdolil Allah), To whom i know n conversate

No Results for me yet.

I have not yet received my top cima results. this is 13th of july.

Rebecca

Can anyone give me Rebeccas email adress please?

T4 Part -b Result

Howard Masamba wrote:
I have not yet received my top cima results. this is 13th of july.

Please check ur result in My CIMA>>>My Exams>>Exams Result History. Try!!! Best of Luck

Life is back, all thanks to TopCimaPass!!!

Passed with 29 credits! Strangely, the email just came though one day late although I was able to view my result in my CIMA account!

A huge thanks goes to TCP and the whole team. I was a little apprehensive to use them since I was more familiar with the usual 'big name tuiton providers'. However, their tips, podcasts and most importantly 10 Mock Exams (which 8 were marked with feedback), I believe was the secret in passing this paper. I doubt any other tuition provider can offer as many Mocks as that.

Anyone thinking about who to use for T4 study, you only have to look around on the forum to see the glowing praise for TCP, they will make you PASS!!!

Thanks to TOPCIMA PASS

I passed with 30 marks, first time! I think that it was not that difficult, as I have been through 10 mocks with TOPCIMAPASS ,  2 of which were presenting issues similar to those in the exam paper. 

Finally Qualified

Passed this pesky exam at last. Opted for the paper based exam this time and passed it first time with 32 Credits (64%). Can't believe the improvement from the PC exam which I failed miserably with 22% on the last attempt.

Goodbye study: Hello social life!

Andy

Finally Qualified

Oops! meant to say failed the last PC exam with only 22 credits (44%). I can't believe the 20% improvement on the paper based exam. It just goes to show the PC based exam is not an easy option and some of us are better suited to written exams.

Andy

T4 for First time

I passed strategic level exams now May 2012. Can I appear for T4 pc based exam in Sept.2012? 

T4 Part B

I have passed Top Cima T4 part B with 29 credits, first timw. wow. I only failed P1 at the begining but after that i failed no subject till the end. i thank God.

Passed

So glad that I passed all CIMA exams in the first attempt. Didn't fail a single exam since the certificate level. Thanks to all my tutors at Achievers Sri Lanka.

Congratulations to all who passed and better luck next time to those who could not make it this time. YOU CAN DO IT!

T4 November 2012

Hi Can anyone tell me where the preseen material for November 2012 exams can be obtained from?

It says on the website it is available from Mid July

thanks

T4 Exam on 29 August? Auckland exam sitting?

I failed T4 for the 2nd time and am really anxious to get going.  

The CIMA website does not allow to enrol for the exam.

Any ideas who offers the exam sitting in Auckland New Zealand?  

Resit in August 2012

Hi all I am Himanshu from India and I failed in my May 2012 T$ attempt. I could score only 18 credits.   I am planning for resit in August 2012, however I wanted to confirm as wehether the PC based exams puts us in better position to pass or is that vice-versa?   Is there any Bangaloeran or Indian to attempt in August 2012 T4 resit?? thought o co-study???   Thanks Himanshu. 

Self Study

I failed T4, this is my 4th attempt and I do self study.1st attemp had 23, 2nd 19, 3rd 22, and this time too 22. I'm thinkn of getting tution from somewhere. Gosh!...this T4 is stressful.