MyCIMA

T4 part b results

Replies : 71

Here is a place for all students who sat E3 in November to talk about how they did once the results are released on Tuesday 15 January.

How did you do?

If you have not yet received your exam results please read this FAQ blog post about exam results before posting.

Jack

CIMA Community Manager

thanks

thanks for the udpate

GMT time?

When can we expect exactly?

Get your paper right CIMAsphere!

Opening post: Here is a place for all students who sat E3 in November...

E3 was enough of a struggle first time round, stop haunting us with it and release those T4 results!

Any one received T4 result

I'm from Pakistan. Any one received his/her T4 result anywhere in the world?

Nothing yet

Still haven't received my T4 result here in Botswana. Perhaps T4B just comes late as students for other papers have received their results.

T4

Lakshay Thapar wrote:
Still haven't received my T4 result here in Botswana. Perhaps T4B just comes late as students for other papers have received their results.

Yes here too all other results had been received. 

Not yet

Nothing yet for me either...i'm in Australia. They are usually here by 6am when i get up but nothing so far at all today (its 2.40pm here now)....what an awful day, constantly refreshing my email - can't concentrate!

Fingers crossed for us all!

T4

Same here!

t4

It like 9:48 am here and I have slept the whole night and refreshing emails. 

T4 result in Pakistan

This Anxiety is killing me.....any idea at what time they will announce result in Pakistan?

Time

My friend saw something that says T4 is usually expected around 8am UK time....that'll be 6pm for me - what a long day!!

time

Its a public holiday here but cant sleep and am 2 hours ahead. this is killing me.

T4

Zione Chitimbe wrote:
Its a public holiday here but cant sleep and am 2 hours ahead. this is killing me.

Where are you from Zione. As you're ahead kindly update as soon as you receive the result email. 

Results

Not received mine either yet in the UK.

T4b

Still waiting UK.  Agh ain't sleep and work in 2 hours

Results now out

Results are out on mycima. 

T4

Ola wrote:
Results are out on mycima. 

Have you got the email? 

passed t4

hi,

I have passed T4 in first attempt...though I didn't receive the email yet...the results are available in my cima....First was shocked to see 28 marks then realised it is for 50 credits...feeling great..contratulations to  every body who passed....

regards,

Ravinder to

T4

AlHamdulillah Passed T4 Yahoooooo!!

T4 Result Passed

yAyyy got my result ....finally passed "No more Study" thank God i am soo soo glad and happy ....

Fingers Cross to those waiting for their result.

Check your MYCIMA account because i didnt get email yet.

Is the mark out of 100 or 50?

Is the mark out of 100 or 50?

for 50

it is for 50...you may see if your marks are at or above 25, it shows passed...

t4 results

Passed  T4 in First attempt. PER already approved. Just waiting for CIMA to contact me for membership......

Finally hard study has paid off.. Big thanks to Cimastudy.com and Nick Best...

Congrats to all who have passed. Hope you will all have a successful career in life.

Finally thanks for all CIMA moderators and support staff for their invaluable help ....

T4

Credit Marks are from 50.

email?

has anybody got the email yet?

T4

Ravinder Jain wrote:
has anybody got the email yet?

haven't received email yet. From Pakistan. 

T4b

Passed 28 credits never thoughti'd see this day!! Happy:)

oh my god!!

yipeee...i passed...big suprise - 31 marks! Time for a beer after that horrible day!!

T4

Congrats Paul and to all those who passed and fought well!

KABOOM!

36 Credits! The journey has be long and hard! The tear and sweat and late nights and mental frustration! Passed the whole of CIMA at first attempt!

I was so numb when checking my MyCIMA account! I made fundamental errors in that exam IMO and thought I completely hashed the prioritisation! But my prayers were answered beyond my expectations! I trust those are credits to not kill my mood! Literally in tears!

Now to find a job that I can get T4A credits ticked off! 

Congrats to all my fellow cohorts who beat the examiner! One step closer to chartering and having CGMA on our name!